COVID-19 Preparedness Plan for The Autumn Dog Studio
The Autumn Dog Studio is committed to providing safe and healthy interactions for all our workers and clients. To ensure this, we have developed the following COVID-19 Preparedness Plan in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our goal is to mitigate the potential for transmission of COVID-19 in our workplaces and communities, and that requires full cooperation among our workers and clients. Only through this cooperative effort can we establish and maintain the safety and health of our workers and workplaces.
Our COVID-19 Preparedness Plan follows Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) guidelines, federal OSHA standards related to COVID-19 and Executive Order 20-48.
The following will be implemented as prevention measures;
- Facemasks covering the nose and mouth will be worn during all sessions/events taking place indoors, to prevent the unknown spread of the COVID-19 virus. The nature of this is to allow for situations in which a full 6 feet of social distancing does not happen. As the CDC and WHO have updated that COVID is not primarily transmitted through surfaces or outdoor limited contact, a facemask will not be implemented in outdoor situations. Note: The client may request the photographer to/not to wear a mask, but that request must be administered from the client directly.
- Proper social distancing will be maintained in every possible situation.
- The working photographer will be touching no items, surfaces, people, etc. during the time period of photography coverage.
- Proper hygiene will be continued (i.e, handwashing and frequent sanitation).
- All payments, contract signatures, etc. will be implemented electronically.
- Should our community see a sharp uptick in cases, the working photographer will begin to maintain a 5 day minimum quarantine between events.
The following will be implemented for prompt identification and isolation of sick persons;
If presenting as symptomatic (or in contact with that of) TAD will administer immediate testing and schedule replacement photographer for events within a 3-week period (or until a negative or positive result is administered). If a positive result is administered, the photographer will send a replacement photographer for events until they turn back a negative test result.
The following will be implemented for cleaning, disinfecting, decontamination and ventilation;
All equipment used indoors will be carried on the photographer’s body, nothing will be set down within a confined space. All equipment will be sterilized between events.
Additional communication and training will be ongoing per the CDC recommendations, so this plan will be in current implementation through February 1st, and updated as needed. This plan will be provided to clients two weeks prior to sessions/events for thorough communication.
This COVID-19 Preparedness Plan has been certified by The Autumn Dog Studio and posted publicly for current/future client consideration. It will be updated as necessary.
Hey! I'm Makayla, a wedding photojournalist based in Duluth, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
I believe that stories are best told untouched, undirected, and with intentionality and meaning.
This blog is a space to share advice for couples about weddings, advice for photographers about witnessing events with intention, and steps to create decisions based on your values and what matters most to you.
Grab your favorite beverage, pull up a chair, and let's get to know each other.
The Autumn Dog Studio
explore the categories:
TIPS FOR COUPLES